Therapy for Stress
In Madison and across Wisconsin
Free yourself from burnout and overwhelm. Experience peace and joy.
Are you in need of a break?
A breath? Or even just a moment for yourself?
You give it your all but find yourself as last on your to-do list. It’s not sustainable.
- Feeling guilty because you wonder if you should be doing more or better
- Chasing approval from others with disregard for your own needs
- Struggling to participate in deeper relationships
- Noticing frustration with the people closest to you
- Trying to predict every problem so that you can get ahead of it
- You’re your own worst critic
In the past when you’ve run into obstacles, you dig deeper, push harder, and you do whatever it takes to get the job done. You’re a yes person and quick to say, “I’m sorry,” because the last thing you want to do is let someone down.
But when you take an honest look, something has got to give and that thing has been you—your happiness, your fulfillment, and your energy. You’re exhausted. Despite the people around you, you find yourself feeling alone. Your smile on the outside feels like resentment on the inside.
It is possible to find balance and live a life of meaning and purpose.
Endless responsibilities can make it easy to lose yourself in the feeling of being one step behind and one accomplishment short of good enough for your work, for your loved ones, and for yourself. You are a human being and what you do in your life can be interwoven with your authentic self, purpose, and passion.
Therapy can help you:
- Balance professional, family, and personal life
- Understand and connect with your needs and emotions
- Nurture reciprocal and rewarding relationships
- Experience self-confidence and self-acceptance
Together we’ll work on:
- A fresh and compassionate understanding of who you are
- New ways of thinking and behaving
- Connecting to the things that have felt “off limits” so your past doesn’t control your future
- Prioritizing and attending to your needs as a whole person
Ditch Worry.Embrace Joy.
riverbirch™ boutique therapy
Caitlin Mosman Block MS, LPC
riverbirch™ and the Stylized Leaf logo are trademarks of Riverbirch Therapy LLC
Copyright © 2022-2023 Riverbirch Therapy LLC